Hi, I'm Chris Benjaminsen, Entrepreneur, Developer & Workaholic from Denmark, currently traveling the world while working on a one man startup. You can find much more information on my blog. For questions and enquires, simply send me an email at chris[guess]lol.dk
FRVR Part time startup where I build HTML5 games while traveling the world - More on the blog.
Games for your website
Games I created, which you can add to your website for free!
- Games Overview Go here to get them already.
Old and Random
I just started updating this section again, check back soon for more random code.
- Q Flash visualizer, written for a competition over at gotoandlearn.com
- Isometric fractal terrain draw It's random so reload for new world
- Flash 3D Engine I wrote my own flash 3d engine from scratch, back when flash did provide a 3D api, including texture mapping and 3d model loading. In this example it renders a Quake 3 Figure, but here is a box and a car
- Newest iteration of my particle engine which hit the front-page of Reddit
- IK Engine Inverse Kinematics engine, here is another example
- Bitmap mapping Testing the build in bitmap displacement of flash
- I like pretty flash stuff, here are some random samples 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
- Flash and HTML projects Drop folder of examples, small tests and more, all including source files.